Wednesday 17 October 2012

DigiPak and Advert Draft Feedback

One of the things I was told in my feedback was that the font I used for the band name was too plain and didn't represent the genre. I am now looking at some different fonts.

SF Phosphorus Oxide
SF Phosphorus

Gothic 1 Regular
GothicHandDirty

a Theme for murder
A Theme For Murder

ABCD1 Regular
ScriptSERIF

I think I want this font to be white so that it stands out against the dark background. I was originally thinking of using a plain font because the album title and some of the other writing uses quite a bold font and I didn't want the two fonts to clash.

Another bit of feedback I got was that the release date text was too big. The reason I made it as large as I did is because I was taking inspiration from some other adverts I had seen, for example:



Also, I thought that my advert would look too plain and there would be too much space if my fonts were too small. I think that if I make the album title larger I could make the release date smaller without a problem.


On my DigiPak I got similiar feedback in terms of some of the texts I used so i will definitely look into that. I was told that the CD panel was too plain so I need to think of something I could put there. Also I was told I need to make

No comments:

Post a Comment